Re: TI-H: "$5" Parallel Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: "$5" Parallel Link

Actually it turns out I'm a moron, I figured it out about 3 seconds
after sending the message.  I plugged it in and BAM! worked instantly.
I have no clue what I did differently, but it worked.  Thanks for the
reasurrance. :)

Also, on ti-calc.org, there are plans to supercharge your calculater!
Looks great to me except I'm no electronics wizard, I'm only a freshman
in HS and there isn't any classes offered.  Is this a safe way to do it?
or is there a way I could do it more easily?