TI-H: Adding mass storage to a TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Adding mass storage to a TI-92

Hello everyone.

I've been wondering about a possible way of adding a kind of mass
storage device to a TI-92. I realise that I am not an expert in
electronics. However, there are some interesting prospects which came
up to my mind as vain attempts of doing it.

Maybe it would be possible to link a cassette recorder to a TI-92
(pretty much in the old Spectrum way). I am going to build a (very)
simple cable to try it (one male 3.5 jack in one end and one male 2.5
male jack on the other) to see how does it sound.

Of course, the ideal solution would be to link the TI to an external
floppy drive, but I think that would be a to difficult task for a
home electronics enthusiast...

Regards,
Nuno Costa
Stop the mass genocide in East Timor!

Nuno Miguel Vieira da Costa                                       | Sem a loucura que e o homem,
Email: ncosta@grupo.bfe.pt                                        | Mais que a besta sadia
Web: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5179 | Cadaver adiado que procria?