Re: TI-H: Comp-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Comp-85

How many times do I have to tell you that I do not have the person's e-mail
address!  Jeeze!  If you scold, don't tell us about sending private e-mail;
tell the people that if they want something to forward an e-mail address!
Otherwise, just shut up!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-