Re: TI-H: Re: Backlighting w/ the lime-light ?'s answered.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Backlighting w/ the lime-light ?'s answered.

hey anyone know why TI decided to make the screen on the 92 so frigin
shiny?
I like the 85s screen better.
on my 92 the screen always has a glare or reflection on it,its irritating.
also whats this I here about fiber optic cable and LEDs,fill me in.