Re: TI-H: Link85xp and Win95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link85xp and Win95

No way!  Use Connect-85 software designed for Windows!  It works with the
85 with either the parallel link or the serial link.  Just go to
<http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/connect-85> or something like that and get
both C8_60303.ZIP and C8U60304.ZIP or whatever.  Something close to that.
This program is the best so far, and WinLink (so far just for 92 but it is
still being developed) is going to be even better!  Watch for it!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-