TI-H: Re: Backlighting w/ the lime-light ?'s answered.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Backlighting w/ the lime-light ?'s answered.

The Lime-light is just a a flat case with a two plug prongs sticking out
the back. It plugs in parallel to the wall and emits a green light. It's
made by Austin Innovations, Inc. Model# 11100. I'll try and get more info
on it when I have time.

I have a question about the limelight for the Indiglo guy. I went into an
electronics lab and pumped up the little card to 120VAC. It glowed just
fine. Then I pumped it up with DC and nothing happened. Any ideas? Also,
do you really think we could just multiply the voltage with little
amperage and get the thing to light up in the calc? I have no idea what
I'm doing- so somebody with some experience: I'll answer whatever
questions you have about the lime-light so you can gain understanding.
Please I'd like some answers as to whether this will work.

.\\ark
Markzshell@juno.com    <can't attach files to this address>
Zarkon1000@aol.com      <checked much less frequently>