TI-H: Req: Homemade Link Price Quotes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Req: Homemade Link Price Quotes

I think I kinda implied this in an earlier message, but I'll give it to
you guys straight... I'm looking to buy a homemade link cable from one of
you guys.  If anyone's interested in making me one, would you please give
me a description of it (port type, casing, extras like LEDs) and the price
you'd be willing to sell it for (including shipping and handling).  I've
already got two offers but lost one of them...so whoever wanted to sell me
one for 15 bucks + shipping (w/ software included), could you send me your
offer again?  Sorry I lost it.

	-Bart
	 Pola@cns.uni.edu