TI-H: ti acceleration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: ti acceleration

Hello
I am e-mailing about TI acceleration. I have found some problems with
the available plans.
1) I found two different places that say that (C9) or the original
capacitor is 22pF and 33pF what is the true value ?
2) This diagram is either wrong or I am misunderstanding it. Can anyone
explain please.
(DIAGRAM 1)
  ===========
   |         |
   0--       |
\    |       |
 \  1pF      0
  \  |
   0--          <--- Location, where the old C9 used to be

   ====--C9--0
       (22pF)
First it's supposed to be a slide switch which are usually 2 position
switches like this
(DIAGRAM 2)
_|_        _|_ <---- slider (only has two positions)
_ _ _    _ _ _
| | |    | | |
| | |    | | | <---- 3 connectors

On slide switches the slider connects left and middle or right and
middle connectors as in the (diagram 2) above. So how does the (diagram
1) work. I think the schematic should follow the (diagram 3) on the
bottom. can someone please verify that.
(DIAGRAM 3)
_|_ <---- slider (only has two positions)
_ _ _