Re: TI-H: Upgrade Ti-92 RAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Upgrade Ti-92 RAM

I know a bit about electronics but am far from an expert.  If I put in a
little ram and F' it up that's my problem, but if it works then that's
obviuosly good. If the chip doesn't work I can always remove it, I don't
think it would affect the rest of the calc ( it doesn't draw too much
current, and I don't plan on shorting anything out .)  Besides that I guess
I'm just a little crazy.

Bill Stysiack
wjs12@cornell.edu