Re: TI-H: Little Rubber Feet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Little Rubber Feet

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996 Raven906@aol.com wrote:

> On my TI-85 both of the rubber feet on the removable shield have come off,
> but the ons on the calculator are intact. I contacted TI, and they said I
> could order a new one for $4 or something. I don't think a TI-83 cover is any
> more expensive.

I really like those rubber feet!  They keep you from accidently knocking
the thing off the desk.  They've saved me a couple of times.

I called them and they want $2 for the slide cover, shipping, and tax.
But they don't have any available right now, so...
I think that's a pretty good price, considering the ridiculously high
prices they charge for everything else.  I'd think they would have charged
$10 for it!

Thanks,

 _____
 __  /_______ _______ _____  __   Tony Do - Franklin, WI