TI-H: 85 turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 85 turbo

ya know, turboing an 85 works suspiciously well.  I don't get it.  I am
getting 4 - 5 times the speed now and NO problems.  My port works just fine
for recieving, it just cant send to other 85's.  Why did TI slow it down in
the first place?  Hey, has anyone tried Daedalus on the turbo 85? Talk about
incredible!  I think this does a good jub of showing that an LCD screen is
quite capable of 3d ray traced high speed games.  There is so much stuff on
the screen that the blurring doesn't matter, it only matters when you are
trying to move around a small sprite really fast because the pixels can't
change fast enough, so you get this almost undetectable shadow moving around
the screen.
Erik Buehler
Email me at: erikb@ksu.ksu.edu