Re: TI-H: RS232 emulation on the link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RS232 emulation on the link port

> As you can see from the quotes, I have the program, not Mel.
> Here it is, I also zipped an interrupt speed test program with it.
> They're not too advanced but they seem to give realistic results.
> Try at your own risk.

Cool program, but I'm wondering if there's any chance anyone out
there might be able to convert/write a program such as this for the
TI-82 or TI-83.  If anyone could, I would be willing to PAY MONEY FOR
IT.  Yes, MONEY.  Green stuff.  Or check, if you prefer.  Whatever.
Okay?  I will also pay MONEY to anyone who can direct me to an
existing program that performs this fuction.  So if you want MONEY,
help me here.  If you know of such a program, or if you want to
negotiate an amount of MONEY I would pay you, e-mail me.

Craig McPherson
*signature clipped*