Re: TI-H: home maid link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: home maid link

At 11:32 PM 11/14/96 +0000, you wrote:

>It does matter! Just tell him to use parerclips to touch the end of the
>TI to TI link cord.
>
>-lee
>
>At 05:08 AM 11/13/96 +0000, you wrote:
>>        My friend is having a fit because he can't find a 3.5mm plug that is
>>not tapered at the end like a headphone plug is.  Will someone who has made
>>a home maid link mail him at robm@alinc.com and tell him that it dosn't
>>mater if the plug is tapered or not, i would appriciate it.
>>
>>        Joshua Aune
>>        josh@wjhs.icey.com

No, it doesn't matter.  I've built a link using a tapered plug, and it works
great.  Also, the newer TI-85s come with a link cable with tapered plugs,
and it works fine with the older calcs that came with non-tapered link cable
plugs.

James Sulak
trice@geocities.com
jsulak@geocities.com
"What is beauty, or goodness, or art, or love, or God?  We're forever
teetering on the brink of the unknowable, and trying to understand what
can't be understood.  It's what makes us men."   --  Isaac Asimov