TI-H: 9600 modem???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 9600 modem???

Ok, I got the info on hooking up (my friends) TI-92 up to a modem, now,
I have two modems.  One that I use (14.4k only good modem I got) and I
won't use it for more than a test.  The other one I have is an old
teleport bronze (2400bps Mac modem that draws power from your computer,
that won't work of cource).

Does anyone what the cheepest, smallest, workable, 9600bps modem is?
Can I get one for around $40 or less?  Would it be worth it to modify my
old teleport?  Does anyone out there even have an old modem they might
give to me, even if it's lower than 9600?

Is there anyway to hook up a laptop internal modem (are there any that
are 9600?  Maybe even put it inside the calc?  Thanks

Eric Barker