TI-H: RT-Link question/suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RT-Link question/suggestion

has someone already created an rt link, or are we still dreaming of one? i
have been out of touch for a while, so if i could please be clued in a bit.
        also, if you look at the way the i/o port works, it is possible to
communicate 2 way on one wire. It would be very advantagous to create an rt
link that works both ways on one wire.. for instance if  you wanted to
create a vairiable user network (a fluctuating number of users), logging on
would be a problem, also line noise, so if you set one wire to be i/o
communications, and one to be logging on, there is no funny logon noise. and
the i/o, would have to be a token ring. but that is a software problem :)
basically what is needed is 2 corless phones one for each wire. then, they
do all the modulation between wires for you, and can run pretty cheap. if
this makes any sense at all i'll be amazed, but this basically sums up about
1/2 year of work, with the list, and electronics people. so that is what i
have come up with. at anyrate, a few friends and i are begining work on
that, and i'll keep all updated on this. but help and suggestions are always
needed.

chris