Re: TI-H: Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help!

> I key I had never seen before that said NO), and I can't even get the
> cover off of my 83!  Can someone tell me how to get the cover of of
> the 83.  Thanks loads.

Just like the 82 and 85.  Take the two screws off on the botom
(obviously!), there's another one holding the back-up battery on.
Unscrew that also.

Starting near the bottom, take a small flat screwdriver and try to pry
the side open.  Slide it all the way to the top, and repeat on the other
side.  You may want to put something in to keep the side open while you
do the other side, otherwise it will snap closed when you open the other
side.  Be careful not to scratch the calc, and don't break the tabs
holding the case closed.

Good luck (BTW, I think the link port is sealed!)

Tony

<pre>
--
 _____