Re: TI-H: Best Batteries to buy?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Best Batteries to buy?

At 10:32 AM 11/10/96 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can anyone suggest the best brand of battery to stick in my TI-83?  I
>have some games on it now, and so everyone will be playing with the darn
>thing.  I have the Renewal batteries that came with it now, but I don't
>want to pay for the charger...
>
>So -- Duracell or Energizer guys?

I would definatly get the charger.  The coupon that comes with the calc
along with a 5$ mail-in discount caused the charger to only cost 6$.  This
is cheaper than buying batteries all of the time (I know from personal
experience).  If you still don't want to buy the charger, get the Energizers.

James Sulak
trice@geocities.com
jsulak@geocities.com
"What is beauty, or goodness, or art, or love, or God?  We're forever
teetering on the brink of the unknowable, and trying to understand what
can't be understood.  It's what makes us men."   --  Isaac Asimov