Re: TI-H: IR link _unofficial_ plans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR link _unofficial_ plans

[snip]
>I meant to ask why you think the TI protocol
>is the _only_ 100% accurate protocol.
Ummm...  think about it for just a second.  There are two (2) data
lines.  There are two (2) possible conditions: 1 or 0.  Line one
means 1, line two means 0.  _ONLY_ a 1 is transmitted on line one.
_ONLY_ a 0 is transmitted on line two.  Get it?  It is IMPOSSIBLE to
confuse these signals, since a logical 1 has its OWN line and a
logical 0 has its OWN line.  They are sent on two DIFFERENT lines.
Not like I2C, or many any other protocols, where 1's AND 0's are sent
on the SAME line, even if there IS a clock pulse to syncronize (sp?)
the transmission.

Now do you see what I'm saying?  ;)

____
~Keith
FFNP69C@PRODIGY.COM

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore
like an idiot."
  --Steven Wright