Re: TI-H: FasterTurbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: FasterTurbo

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, ahabeger wrote:

> I'm new to this mailing list, and this is the first time I've posted
> anything on this one.  For your information I'm a geeky,
> fourteen-year-old, farm boy who owns a TI-85.  I only know one other
> TI-85 owner personally.

No, it isn't.  You posted this EXACT message before.

> 	But anyhow, I posted this because in a Mouser
> Electronics catalog (available free @ http//www.mouser.com)I found a
> 0.1 pf, or whatever that symbol is, capticitor.  Instead of using a 1
> pf capticitor to speed up my calc I was wondering if I could use the
> 0.1 pf to speed up my calc even more.

If you want it to go fast, just take out C9.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

"There are some micro-organisms that exhibit characteristics of both
plants and animals.  When exposed to light they undergo photosynthesis;
and when the lights go out, they turn into animals.  But then again,
don't we all?"