Re: TI-H: RF/IR-link protocol

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RF/IR-link protocol

Well, actaully that's not the simplest way.  See, for that idea you need
two transmitters and two recievers.  Much more complex...  A Type3 link
would only need one trnsmitter and one reciever, but requires the TI
protocol.  A Type2 link uses R as send, etc..   This has been rehashed
over and over again.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing is because of that chat meeting.  Was a
time/place ever set up, it's supposed to be tonight, right?