TI-H: IR-Link: Please read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR-Link: Please read

  What's wrong with this schematic?  Anyone?  I just want to see how much
we've actually accomplished; it looks like a the moment everyone is
expecting everyone else to actually do the design, and criticising them
for not doing their jobs (making it impossible...) - but anyway:

  [Pardon my ASCII:  In some programs, you might have to change to a
monospaced font like Courier to view this correctly.]

   RED-----[Capacitor]---------------------+

   WHITE---[Different-type capacitor]------+

                         [IR-LED]--------------------[IR-reciever]

  Please, only a response from the people who _know_!!!

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *