Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

>On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Zenon Lynx wrote:
>
>> One of the problems with the RAM Extender is that it has no calc thru port.
>>  I would suggest, after it comes out, that it be examined for a possible
>> link thru port so that it could be used in conjunction with anything else
>> that can be plugged into the port.

You spend 5 years at MIT and engineer a chip to do it.  From what mel has
said, it's not really possible.

                                         -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.