Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

>>I agree, we have the ability to make an RF link that would be completely
>>TI-OS compatable.  This would mean existing ZShell, TI-OS for all
>>TI-Calcs could be used.  Basicly the RF would just be a radio extension
>>of the current TI link.
>
>Argument noted, but what would it acomplish?  You couldn't write chat
>software for an 82, so what will it acomplish?
>
>                                                    -C.J.-

Actually you could write chat prog's for the 82...just use the cblget/send
stuff...it's been done (i seem to remember someone posting a couple of
these programs for the 85 during the summer...they weren't HORRIBLY
complicated).

| Marc Heikens                 |  Fear not all is well.          |
| kheikens@owt.com             |  Fear, not all is well.         |
|  Reduce your stress level!   |                                 |
|  Buy a Macintosh!            |  --Truth lies in interpretation.|