Re: TI-H: Come on you guys, no more talk of cheati

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Come on you guys, no more talk of cheati

Cheating definitely is bad.  But that shouldn't discount the idea of an
internal link.  How many time have you heard of notes being passed around
in class then being intercepted by the teacher?  That's what will happen if
the teacher sees the external unit and you typing feverishly into it when
you're supposed to be working on your math (at least without the unit
attatched it would look as if you're really into mathematics)!  If the
internal link is at all possible, that should be the current goal.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-