TI-H: Recomendation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Recomendation

Let me say some things to start of. I am ill informed about the RF
link. I am ill informed about the IR link. I don't know anything
about electronics, but here me out. I subscribe to every zshell-group
('cept advanced) and read EVERY single message. This is what i think
can help us all. READ every message. Also, please think practicaly.
Don't design what the link looks like before it works. Don't design
software before the hardware. Why you ask... well because as long as
there is a way in hardware, there will be a way in software. You
don't need to talk about networks, and error correction. Just
contribute your knowledge to sending information through the air.
Also, please don't post more than 2 messages at a time that only have
one word additions + a sig + a 30 line quote. Thank you. Feel free to
flame me, or agree with me. Knowing the people on this list, this
message will probably be ignored anyways.
<pre>
--
Min Idzelis
javaman@wstudios.com

"Computers are like drugs: Highly addictive,
incredibly expensive, and you keep having to buy more
and better to remain at the same level of amusement."
</pre>