Re: TI-H: Link cunstruction status

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link cunstruction status

As far as compatibility with the ti vs. the software rs232 (or somthing
simmilar) emulation I think that what this link will be used for we should
go with the somftware emulation (r = send w=recive or vice versa)
I say this because the types of programs that will most likely be used with
the link will be for zshell of for fargo (if it would ever come out :( )
then you could just make a program that would send files in zshell that
would probably be small..
anyway thats just my idea.

> but then the TI protocol woul dnot work and
>this is not an approach I lean towards, but would be the simpliest to
>construct.  Another idea is to have an interface between the modem and
>the TI.  I'm dabbling in this also right now, and I'll keep everyone
>informed as to my status.  Wish me luck...
>
>Which one of these 3 ideas do you people out there prefer?  Some feedback
>would be nice...  BTW has anyone ever measured the speed of the TI

	David Lee