TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

Ok here are some things we should stick to with the RF (whatever that
stands for) link, here is what we need to concentrate on):

  1. Lets stop talking about the IR link, it's not as affective as the
RF link.
  2. A two calc radio connection (not 3 or more)
  3. The user should be able to change the frequency, no making 2
different links, that's a waste.
  4. The link needs to be able to go over long distences.  More than 50
feet away if possible.
  5. We need to use a high frequency band for interference and clarity
reasons.

For an issue link this, e-mail is rediculus.  We need a full IRC telnet,
(MUD) type chat area to disscuss the RF link.  It would be nice if there
were more chat area's link this.  If Mangus is listening, please, this
would be very nice and we could get things done much faster.

Eric Barker