Re: TI-H: More Questions about RF links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

travisp wrote:

> Eric Barker wrote:

> >  How do you plan to make a simple method of setting up the two calc
> > link?  Would each RF have two nobs one for transmittion frequency
> > and one for recieving frequency?
>
> Probably pre-tuned. You just plug 'em into the calc and go.

This is not the way to go.  That means you would have to make them in
sets.  People with link A can only play with people with link B, that's
not good.  At least have an A/B switch, something which I still don't
link.  I think it's best with frequency nobs.  Read my other E-mail on
this subjuect that I wrote today to see why.

Eric Barker