Re: TI-H: End of link cable broke off in I/O port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: End of link cable broke off in I/O port

> From:          "Zenon Lynx" <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
> To:            <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
> Subject:       Re: TI-H: End of link cable broke off in I/O port
> Date:          Mon, 4 Nov 1996 19:11:46 -0700

> Howabout a super-highpowered magnet?  Haha!
>
> "This is the most logical route, Captain"
> -= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

Hey, thanks!  I'll use a micro-thin super-highpowered magnet to remove
the alluminum plug, and then I'll plug in a good plug and transfer
all my valuable science fair data, which means more to me than life
itself, from the calculator to my computer.  What could go wrong?

Craig McPherson
*signature clipped*