Re: TI-H: More Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: More Stuff

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996 00:09:50 +0000, you wrote:

>I went to Radio Shack, and i got some IR stuff,
>and some PNP amplifying transisters (sp?) So,
>ill work on an irlink tomarrow with my friend...
>any ideas?
>
>-Lee

I would try to get a link working with a optoisolated connection, ie,
the LED and phototransistor/whatever pointing at each other inside an
enclosed place like some heatshrink tubing, a box, or anything that
will keep external light out. After you get that working, try and get
a free space link working, probable with some type of modulator/
demodulator system. Good luck!

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\