Re: TI-H: Calc Mem and turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Calc Mem and turbo

>Anyone:
>	I need the plans and info about the ti-turbos and mem expansions.  I
>know at least 1 person had a 1meg calc and I'm running very short.  Any
>help is appreciated!

Mel is still working on the schematic for the ram expander.  It should be
finished soon, but don't hold you breath, "Rome wasn't built in a day".

                                          -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.