TI-H: In desperate need of help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: In desperate need of help

To whomever it may concern, I'm a new subscriber to this list who is
in DESPERATE need of some technical data on the processors of the
TI-82 and TI-83 calculators for some scientific research I am doing.
Judging by the forty or so messages I received from this list today,
you folks seem to know what you're talking about so I thought you
might be able to help.  What I'm looking for specifically is
information on the processors of these two calculators, (I know that they're both 6 mhz processors made by Zilog,
but I thought someone might know more), particularly speed data,
which calculator should THEORETICALLY operate at a faster speed, etc.
 Also, what I'm looking for is a bunch of technical jargon that the
people grading this project won't understand.  So if you don't have
any useful data, send me confusing data that does say much of
anything but takes a while to say it.  Just whatever you have I want,
or if you know any good places I could look for info, I want them to.
How would YOU like to see YOUR name as a reference on the project
that wins the international science fair? (yeah, right)  However, you
will receive full credit, my undying gratitude, and a small sum of
cash if you're one of those folks who can't do things out of the
goodness of their heart.  I would prefer if you e-mailed me
personally rather than crowding up the list, but do whatever floats
your boat.  Thanks a whole bunch.

Craig McPherson
Student, The Arkansas School for Mathematics and Sciences
100 Whittington Avenue
Hot Springs, Arkansas  71901
cmcpherson@asms3.dsc.k12.ar.us

What is the answer to this question?