Re: TI-H: RF Link Idea....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RF Link Idea....

>And can you draw a schematic for a receiver? It sound like I put a crystal
>(?) that operates on the same freq as the sender, and attach it to the
>receiving coil. Right?

Ok, I'm not as good with electronics as some people on this list, but all a
reciever is is a coil and a diode. The coil picks up the AC wave on the
freq that it's tuned to, and the diode turnes it into pulsing DC.  The DC
is the sound/data/whatever.  Here, give me your snail mail address, and
I'll xerox you a copy.

                                          -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.