Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

I've had bad impressions on the screen when something's wrong with the calc
itself, and you can't tell the diff between the pixels, but it's only on
one line.  That means that the whole x axis line is given power, and that's
not very healthy for it.  The CE version of the TI-82 uses more of a
microchip interface to process the pixel information before it gets to the
LCD, and its sort of glued onto the board, so it's sort of hard to tear a
ribbon when there isn't any.  It's just the contacts on the rubber parts
with the connectors on them that touch the glass panel.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-