Re: TI-H: Microphone Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Microphone Port

On Sat, 2 Nov 1996, Mike Berry wrote:

> I am just wondering how the microphone port on sound cards passes data.
> Possibly if it has duplex capabilities we could use the ti-ti link directly
> with the microphone port with software.

I seriously doubt it.  The link port is digital, and sound is analog.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com = zarniwoop@juno.com
"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown

Q:  Why do ducks have flat feet?