Re: TI-H: Inside TI83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Inside TI83

>I don't believe so--- I have an analog watch with indiglo, so I doubt it
>is built in.
>
>	- J. Bishop

Yes, indiglo is a clear liquid crystal (I think).  You sanwich it between
two peices of glass, and (here comes the part you won't believe) jack up
the voltage to like 150 volts at like 1 micro amp, and it lights up.

                                      -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.