Re: TI-H: Homemade link for ti-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Dan Koester wrote:

> I'd really like it if someone told me how I could get either the $5
> parallel or $4 serial links to work with a TI-83 WITHOUT making my own
> software.  Meaning is there any software for these?  If there are could
> someone please tell me!!! I just got my calc a few weeks ago and would
> really like to get some stuff off the net without buying a $50 graphlink
> from TI.

Dan,

You can use the software for the TI-82 without a hitch.  I built the $4
cable and used it with my TI-83 for a few hours until I acidentally pulled
it loose.  Haven't gotten it to work since then.  I think I fried one of
the resistors or something.

 __  /_______ _______ _____  __   Tony Do - Franklin, WI
 _  __/_  __ \__  __ \__  / / /   tonyd@execpc.com
 / /_  / /_/ /_  / / /_  /_/ /    cle@csd.uwm.edu