Re: TI-H: Indiglo (and other EL) back lighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Indiglo (and other EL) back lighting

>While I'm at it, what is the cost and the lighted area (size) of the
>EL
>panels you folks have been finding at stores?

I found an Indiglo night light at Wal-Mart which contains a square
indiglo filament that is the exact size as the TI's LCD for $5.  (It
doesn't cover the part of the lcd that doesn't display anything.)

Also note, the night light I'm talking about has an oval opening for the
light to come out of... don't ask me why, but the actual indiglo inside
should be square.

Follow-Ups: References: