Re: TI-H: AC adaptor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AC adaptor

>>>outputs
>>>think
>>>tried
>>>anything
>>>
>>>       If it's a multi-adapter, set it to 4.5 volts.. that's how I use
>>>mine..
>>>
>>>Zarquon
>>>Sysop of Imperial Realm (410) 799-8616
>>>http://members.tripod.com/~Zarquon/
>>>zarquon@gaianet.net
>>
>>NO.  First the 85 uses 4 not 6 AAA batteries, and at 1.2 volts each that
>>adds up to a total of 4.8 volts.  So, that's the reason 4.5 volt adapters
>>work.  They're close enough.
>
>NO.NO.NO,you are wrong you moron.
>you are lashing out at this guy beacause he is wrong,...so what he made a
>mistake.
>hmmm. kind of like the mistake you made when you said it uses 4 AAA
>batteries....since when? gee for some odd reason i thought that they were AA
>not AAA.....YOU MORON.
>see even you make mistakes.
>I have probably made dozens of spelling and punctuation mistakes in this
>letter.

Check your calc again, I believe the 85 uses 4 AAA batteries.  I don't own
one personally, but I have checked other peoples 85s and my own 81 and 82
and they all use AAAs.  I think you aught to check yourself before you
start flaming people about these kind of things.  However, I checked the
voltage on AAAs and in that respect I found my mistake.  AAAs do output 1.5
volts not 1.2 as I stated earlier.

Also the only spelling mistake you made in your letter was adding an A when
you wrote AA and forgetting one when you intended to write AAA.  But
nobody's perfect.

*                   rmay@esu3.esu3.k12.ne.us       \_\___________\/     *