Re: TI-H: RAM Expansion? and new software for TI92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A.K.A. TheWiz wrote:
>   Agreed, though I suspect their motivations have something to do with the
> fact that it is priced like a CALCULATOR, not a computer. :)

Also there is something, if I might say, "exciting" about making
something that was never designed do assembly, to be a full computer.
There are things going on here that were never even thought of from
TI, lets explore those ideas.  Even if it is easier to use something
else, it is exciting to build something out of nothing, and push
technology while you go...

    --Eric Barker