Re: TI-H: RAM Expansion? and new software for TI92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RAM Expansion? and new software for TI92

----------
> From: Dujourdy Stephane <Stephane.Dujourdy@Wanadoo.fr>
> To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: TI-H: RAM Expansion? and new software for TI92
> Date: Thursday, December 12, 1996 9:01 AM
>
> Hello from France,
>
> Is anybody know about a RAM extension for TI92?
>
> Other question: Is it possible to connect a mouse to the TI92?

Seems possible, though I'm not much af an electronics wizard....any ideas
people?
> I'm working on a big software for TI92:
> it will be a "Works" for TI92:
> - Spreadsheet
> - PIM
> - File manager
> - Paint software
> - Wordprocesseur
> It will be like Psion computer software...

Sounds interesting....I currently have an 85 but am considering a 92. Keep
us updated!