Re: TI-H: Help with $5 Link!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help with $5 Link!

At 11:00 12-10-96 -0500, you wrote:
>> What is wrong?  When I send a backup it has the warning then it errors!
>>  Please help!
>
>  As far as I know, Connect-85 is the only software which can send and
>receive backups.  If you don't have Losedoze, check around on ticalc.org -
>_something_ must do it.

Link85xp will do it in DOS, but from my experience, this guys problems lie
in his parallel port.

Nate
I had to write the Great American Novel, I had a neutron bomb.
I had to teach the world to sing by the age of 21.
I wake up, wake up, I threw up when I saw what I'd done.
Oh, the wake-up bomb. Oh, the wake-up bomb. - R.E.M., "Wake-Up Bomb"
  Visit my spiffy homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/index.html
     Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html