ti-emu: Flink ???

[Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: Flink ???

I own a TI-92 and I use Fargo. Everything works fine with great tools. But, when I try to use Flink, it gives me an error... (code 200 or something...), I've re-downloaded Fargo again and it does the same...
I do not know if it is because I use Windows 98 or not.
My goal is to do a ROM dump in order to use emu. But, no program others that Flink seems to do it for the paralel cable ! If someone know what I can do...

A+++
Bruce
http://www.bheller.com
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; name="Bruce HELLER.vcf"