Re: ti-emu: new emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: new emulator

Ja, that was my consideration of emulators... that they should strive to
bring perfect emulation.  Of course some emulation is really hard to get
going perfect... *small curse at PORT 3* Still, no one has yet to do it
perfect... *sigh* not even I... doesn't matter too much though, it barely
effects anything to have it wrong. (like turning it on and off... ooooohh...
big deal...)  But, anyways, near as I can figure she was trying to indicate
that the INTERFACE is competely different from what's been done... though, I
don't see how even THAT can be a big deal, there are emulators which let you
push buttons on a picture and get the buttons, there are those that let you
push buttons on your keyboard and get the buttons, and there are those that
do both... I can't think of a single advantage to doing it in another way...
But I'm interested to see what it really is.