Re: ti-emu: Cease and Desist or Violation of owner's rights?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Cease and Desist or Violation of owner's rights?

what, the disasmed rom? i dunno. it's something... then /cyberop(i think)/ti86

it's offered, but there's a cgi proggie that makes you compile an asm prog on your ti86 1.2 and then type the value to be able to download it.  the thing that sucks is that i don't really know cgi, and if i were to do something like that on my site (maybe that's legit?), it can only be done on the ti83/6 because the 82 and 85 and 92 don't offer built in asm.  for the 85 i can make the user create a "x" byte padded string, use hexedit and hunt it down, and punch in machine code, then run it, but that is WAY too much effort.

besides, it's not my fault if the human race has a dark side that wants to get something for nothing from my site.  just because there's morally challanged people out there, i shouldn't suffer.

--Greg