Re: ti-emu: Randy's Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Randy's Emulator

> Since this is an emulator mailing list, I thought everybody should know
> about the very best calc emulator ever!
>
> Randy Gulvana Has had an emulator called TI8XEMU out for months now at
> this very site!
>
> It suppofts ALL ti 8X series calcs, graphlink, parralel link, serial
> link, PC speaker sound, greyscale, intergrated debuger, speed
> adjustment.
>
> EVERYTHING.
>
> yet no one here ever talks about it?
>
> If you don't have it, try it out.

well, just to comment a little.. if it isn't open-source and/or under the
GNU license, the other free emulator will always have it beat. no matter
how good a program is, if it's compiled-only, only a VERY select group of
people (usually one or two) can work on it. just plain stupid. free your
software!
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |