Re: ti-emu: how to get ROM dumps from a Graphlink link -92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A 20:04 28/02/98 +0100, vous avez écrit :

>Does anyone know how to get a rom dump from a ti-92 with a graphlink or know
>if there is a program for this?
>
>TIA
>
>// Nicklas

 For all French users of Ti-92, and those who understand french , I've put
a section in my Ti-92 website describing how to get a rom dump w/ both
methods ( // and serial link ). Sorry, there is no English part for the
moment; it will come soon...

 It is at http://www.chez.com/florentz/ti92/  (Frame version only, still
sorry...) go to section called "Astuces & Bugs"

 This page described the way to get it and the Basic problems you may find
during the transfert and their solutions. W/ this method, i managed to get
a ROM 1.3 twice and a ROM 2.1 .

 Hope it will help

 for advanced problems, E-mail me personnaly.

  Florent ZARA

E-Mail : zara@club-internet.fr       UIN : 8053596
         florentz@chez.com
         fzara@epf.fr