Re: ti-emu: Can anyone help me?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Can anyone help me?

I have a suggestion that might help.  Why not write the code to download
the ROM image from the calc, and make that a part of the finished
emulator?  I plan to do this eventually with the emulator that I am
working on.  Plus, when it's out, you provide a small program that runs
on the calculator and instructions and you won't (maybe) get as many
requests for ROM images from people who have link cables and the
calculator but cant get xxxx program to work.

>Hi,
>
>I have one problem I can't get a correct rom from my TI-92.
>I have the TI Graph-link.
>
>I've tryed to recive the rom with both Terminat 4(DOS) and Hyper
>Terminal(Win95). with Terminat 4 I succed in reciveing it but the size was
>3,2MB or something like that.
>so I wounder if some one knows if there is an other way to recive the rom
>or if there is an program made to recvie the rom thro the com port with
>the graph link.
>
>TIA
>
>// Nicklas
>Nonamer@hem1.passagen.se

Dennis

Maintainer of the TI-8x Emulation Project:
http://members.aol.com/smiley0242