Re: ti-emu: Dumping ROM TI-83 HELLLLLLPPPPPP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Dumping ROM TI-83 HELLLLLLPPPPPP

If you already have all the pages in program files on your harddrive,
makeing a ROM is easy.  Just open each page up in your favorite hex
editor, (I use Hex workshop), do a block delete of the first 72
bytes,(or the header), then go to the end and delete the last two bytes,
(the checksum).

save each file as x.bin (x being the hex number of the page).  Each file
should be 16384 bytes long.  Then stick them all together into one file
useing the good old DOS command copy:

copy /b 0.bin+1.bin+...+f.bin ti83.rom

The "..." of coarse means to continue the pattern.

If you still can't figure this out, make a $4 parralel link cable (a
temporay one will work) and use Randy Gulvana's rom83.83p.  This will
send the total ROM bit for bit out the link port.  Then recieve it with
DUMPXP.EXE (dumpxp.zip @ ticalc.org)

DUMPXP.EXE is a program I wrote to recieve tixx ROM DUMPS useing
Gulvana's romxx.xxp sending programs and a parralel link.

Blackhaze