Re: ti-emu: ROM FAIL in TI-85 emulator & other notes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: ROM FAIL in TI-85 emulator & other notes

>david, if you'd been reading you'd know taht teh last checksum is
>used by zshell to find thw rom version, and I've allready posted this
>list and people have made the changes..
>if it's to stop saying ROM FAIL, they must also chenges the last byte
>of each other page to $ff..

I know that, but I thought my explanation was more consise. I didn't see any
messages here that explained how the last byte of the last page was an
anti-checksum. Also, I didn't see any messages noting the fact that all the
pages other than the last must end with $FF. And I posted my list of
anti-checksums because it included more ROM versions than your list. :)

<pre>
---
David Ellsworth
the ticalc.org project